The President of the Republic, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, has made appointments to his office for his second term.
This information was contained in a statement signed by Acting Director of Communications, Eugene Arhin.
The appointees are to undertake their duties in acting capacities, subject to consultation with the yet-to-be constituted Council of State.
below is the list of appointees
1. Hon. Akosua Frema Osei-Opare – Chief of Staff
2. Nana Bediatuo Asante – Secretary to the President
3. Mercy Debrah-Karikari – Secretary to the Cabinet
4. Brig. Gen. Emmanuel Okyere – National Security Advisor
5. Saratu Atta – P.A to the President
6. Emmanuel Adumua-Bossman – Deputy Chief of Staff
7. Fawaz Aliu – Deputy Chief of Staff
8. Lord Commey – Director of Operations
9. Eugene Kofi Bentum Arhin – Director of Communications
10. Sam Ellis – Director of Personnel
11. Dr. Isaac Owusu-Mensah – Director of Research
12. Kow Essuman – Legal Counsel to the President
13. Michael Ofori-Atta – Director for ECOWAS and Regional Integration