PHOTOS: Fire guts 12-bedroom house at Obuasi Mangoase

0
70

Fire has ravaged a 15-bedroom house at Mangoase in the Obuasi in the Ashanti Region. None of the residents was able to salvage any property from the fire.

One of the victims, Daniyalu Mohammed who has returned from overseas the previous day lost his passport, $5,000 and other valuable items in the inferno.

Another victim, Fadila Mohammed, recounted that they were prompted to wake up by some mourners who shouted that the building was on fire.

Residents recounted that the Fire Service in Obuasi could not help the situation and had to depend on their colleagues from Fomena.

The residents appealed to government to help repair the Obuasi Fire Service tank since the chances of fire outbreaks are high in the dry season.

They also advised the public to ensure their buildings do not obstruct pathways of vehicles as this could spell disaster in causes of emergency.

Below are PHOTOS of the incident:

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here